|Added: April/27/2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Title: Java Developers needed long-term contract, Buffalo New York
What skills you need to qualify
- Minimum four years experience in desktop or server side Java development
- Knowledge of engineering principles, applications analysis, development techniques, documentation techniques & source-code control is required.
- In this role, you must understand user workflows and design user interfaces that are intuitive, promote collaboration, and optimize usability
- Understanding of object oriented languages and software design patterns
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database persistence mechanisms
- Solid knowledge of J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, JMS and JDBC)
- Working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and WSDL)
- Working knowledge of messaging systems (JMS, MQ and Tibco EMS)
- Experience with unit testing
- Knowledge of Eclipse RCP is a plus
- Experience with Customs Brokerage or Transportation/Logistics/Shipping a plus
- This team will implement information systems to meet business objectives
- Candidates MUST have excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, customer service, organization & project management skills
- ID YOU ARE selected for the assignment a 10 year background check will need to be completed before they can start
- PREFER local candidates
GREAT PAY RATE, based on experience
Work Authorization (US Citizen/Green Card Holder/EAD/Visa Holder) ONLY !!
If interested, please email your resume as a WORD attachment, ATTN: Paul Sacca, Net-Tel Search to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the JOB TITLE: "Java Developers long-term contract" in the subject line. Please also mention in your email which website you have found this job post on. Unable to sponsor H1B Visa. Thank You.