Home | Advertising Info15 USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE   
PowerASP
   Site Search Contact Us Monday, March 18, 2024  

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Client Side Javascript
 PowerASP Code Help Area : Client Side Javascript
Subject Topic: Javascript (window.open) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
diu_cat8

Online Status: Offline
Posted: March/25/2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged Quote diu_cat8

I want to detect the browser.....then write the following code...

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

<script type= "text/javascript">

function detectBrowser(){

var browser=navigator.platform

if (browser=="Win32")

{window.open("report.aspx")}

else

{window.open("test.aspx")}

}

</script>

</head>

<body onload= detectBrowser()">

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

When I run the page, that can't open the report.aspx (my browser is Win32). That shows pop-up window blocked. What's wrong? Pls help me to solve this problem. < =text/> < =text/> function detectBrowser() { var browser=navigator.platform if (browser=="Win32") {window.open("report.aspx")} else {alert("It's time to upgrade your browser!")} } < =text/> function detectBrowser() { var browser=navigator.platform if (browser=="Win32") {window.open("report.aspx")} else {alert("It's time to upgrade your browser!")} } < =text/> function detectBrowser() { var browser=navigator.platform if (browser=="Win32") {window.open("report.aspx")} else {alert("It's time to upgrade your browser!")} } < =text/> function detectBrowser() { var browser=navigator.platform if (browser=="Win32") {window.open("report.aspx")} else {alert("It's time to upgrade your browser!")} } < =text/> function detectBrowser() { var browser=navigator.platform if (browser=="Win32") {window.open("report.aspx")} else {alert("It's time to upgrade your browser!")} }

Back to Top View diu_cat8's Profile Search for other posts by diu_cat8

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version